Getting married means braving new frontiers, slaying new dragons and finding out how to do things you’ve never done before, like buying a groom’s ring. If you’re trying to decide where to buy men’s wedding rings, there are three basic options from which to choose. You can go to the mall to a chain jewelry shop, to an upscale downtown jewelry store or to a reputable online jeweler, such as Jordan Jack.
The Mall – Love it or Hate it?
A chain store in the mall can have staff with a vast gap in experience. Some may have worked there for years and others may be fresh hires with only the most basic knowledge of sales. You never know what you’re getting. Mall stores may have lower quality jewelry at higher prices. Rent at the mall doesn’t come cheap, and the prices will reflect that. These chain stores may require eight to twelve weeks to order a ring with customizations from their parent company, so if you’re pressed for time, this may not be a good option.
Backstreet Guy at a Downtown Jeweler
Almost every town has a Main Street jeweler paying premium prices for a front-and-center location. These are usually well-established, family-owned businesses that offer higher priced jewelry and luxury items. If you don’t know how to buy men’s wedding bands, an upscale jeweler has a lot of experience to offer. It may take several weeks or even months to get a customized wedding band, so again, you have to leave plenty of time for this option. And expect to pay for the location.
Home Sweet Home Try-On
Your final option is to shop online from the comfort of your own home. To do this, you have to first determine the best place to buy men’s wedding bands online. Since quality and service can wildly fluctuate from one online shop to another, it is important to find the best jeweler. A good place to start is to look at online reviews. Once you’ve found a reputable men’s wedding ring website that has rave reviews, you know you have a great jeweler. Besides reviews, there are some other things to be aware of when choosing the company to put your trust in when you’re shopping for an excellent groom’s wedding ring.
What to Look for in a Great Online Jeweler
1. Designer Look at Big Store Prices - everyone wants a great looking ring, but not everyone wants to spend a fortune on it. Make sure your jeweler offers a wide variety of unique and attractive rings. And make sure they offer a wide range of prices so you can pinpoint your budgeted price range while enjoying the satisfaction of knowing you’re not paying for extras, like expensive locations for a physical store.
2. Try On at Home Before you Buy - since it is impossible to know how a ring will look and feel by viewing it online, it’s critical to choose a jeweler who offers a free trial. Leading the pack by being one of the first to develop this concept for men’s wedding rings, Jordan Jack lets you select a free home try on box filled with your choice of five rings to examine at leisure. The importance of this service can’t be overstated.
3. Customization Options - whether you want to express your style in a fun, elegant, classic or masculine way, you need options. Make sure you choose a jeweler who’s keyed into service for providing these options.
4. Flexibility - after you have selected a ring, most jewelers are ready to close the sale and move on. At that point, you’ve lost your shine. Our customers, however, have as much time as they need to examine the different men’s wedding bands, to make a good decision and even to change their minds. Feel free to order a trial box to find a great look and fit that feels right for you. In a time crunch? Our Buy Now rings ship immediately and arrive within a few days to make sure you’re covered on the big day.
5. Great Customer Service - we’re with you every step of the way. From figuring out what size ring you wear to determining the right metal composition for your lifestyle, we’re here to help. We’ve got the answers to your questions about men’s rings. Call us today at 213-623-6823 for prompt assistance.
6. Honest Education - while some blogs are skewed to suit that particular website, we work hard to make sure you have honest answers to your questions about metals, sizes, diamonds, styles and more. Education is one of our hallmarks.
7. Easy Return Policy - a generous 30-day free return policy, plus an unheard of one year free exchange policy, equals one of the easiest companies to do business with—Jordan Jack. Check the return policy before you commit to any other jeweler.
8. High Quality - a man’s wedding ring purchased from an online jeweler needs to be made from the best metals and should last a lifetime with average care. When you receive your home trial box samples at home, you will be able to tell just by looking and by touching what kind of craftsmanship went into those rings.
9. Simple Pay Options - whether you’re ready to hit it with a Buy Now option or if you need to look first and pay later with a home trial box, it’s never been easier than with PayPal® or credit card choices.
10. Highest Standards - keep in mind that the jeweler you choose needs to be aiming for the highest quality business standards. We’re committed to helping you find a customized ring that will not only last a lifetime but will portray the depth of your love and the height of your individual style.
Now that you’ve found the right jeweler, are you ready to get started? Head to the Buy Now page or Home Trial page from the navigation bar to browse through the many handsome designer groom’s wedding rings we offer. You’ll be glad you did as you enjoy your stylish ring for years to come.